Check The Latest Euromillions My Million Draw Results From Tuesday 30th April

EuroMillions My Million Draw Results

Check the latest EuroMillions My Million draw results from Tuesday 30th April

The winning numbers for the EuroMillions My Million draw on Tuesday 30th April were: 1, 10, 12, 25, 47 and the two Lucky Stars were 1 and 12. The My Million winning code was 291014.

There was one lucky winner of the £17 million EuroMillions jackpot, who matched all five main numbers and both Lucky Stars. There were also several winners of the My Million raffle, who matched the winning code. The full breakdown of winners and prizes is available on the EuroMillions website.

The next EuroMillions draw will take place on Friday 3rd May 2024, with a jackpot of at least £17 million. The My Million raffle will also take place, with one lucky winner guaranteed to win £1 million.


No comments :

Post a Comment